Message sent from:

Helpful forms for Parents

Mapac Logo(3)

Our Uniform Supplier is now Mapac. If you would like to order uniform for your child click on the Mapac link above. This will take you to our uniform supplier's website.

Flat Family House

If you have changed your address, please print and complete the  Change of Address form and hand it in at the school office.

If you think that you may be eligible for Free School Meals, please click on the link to the Brighton & Hove City Council School Meals page and either complete a form online or print off a paper version and hand it into the school office. The school will receive more funding if parents register for free meals even if your child doesn't ever have them.

Ofsted - A guide for Parents


Hit enter to search